OK, perhaps because we have some space with (for us) many users, when I create a chatroom it seems I tend to create 2 at the same time (because when nothing happens I click again on the "create" button, which is not blocked in that moment, which may be a different issue)
- I want to get rid of the extra chatroom. ow do I do that?~
- How do I access admin settings for Riot on GoFAST?
- Or see the spaces that already have a chatroom or not?
- Why is it that it seems everybody in the space becomes moderator in the space's chatroom?
@aclassen Some additional questions / remarks :
- Did you create those chat rooms in the Public sub-space ?
- To remove a Chat room you will have to go to the corresponding space and
- To see if a space has a corresponding chat room, you just have to go on that space and click on the Chat tab
- Spaces administrators have the "moderator role" in a chat room ("Public" works slightly differently)
Then I think there is something wrong.
Each time I go back to the public subspace I get the message that teher is no chatroom and am asked to create a new one.
While in the list of chatrrooms there are clearly already 2 chatrooms that I created that way. (The one with the palm tree icon and the one P with the hover-over displayed in the screenshot)
@aclassen yes it seems that there is a specific problem for chat rooms in Public subspace. The IT team will look at it this afternoon don't worry